Offer Full Scholarships
Step 1: Tell us how many scholarships you would like to have, and student's age, grade level, interests, etc.
Step 2. You receive hyperlinks which you share with students.
Step 3. They use the hyperlinks to enroll for free.
Each Student Goes at their Own Pace
Adults and children, will both benefit by watching someone actually write a book, and then be challenged to create their own book.
Most courses allow a student to write a first draft within one week, which builds the student's self esteem.
Special Techniques Foster Learning
Use any, or all, of these techniques to help you learn:
- Absorb the proven 32-page picture book structure to write manuscripts
- Use your favorite children's book as a model to absorb techniques of writing your own unique manuscript without investing extensive time studying structure
- Use several different manuscripts that the instructor has created expressly for you to use as a springboard for writing your book
- Use photographs to inspire you to create a unique manuscript
- Take advantage of a variety of other techniques
Unlike many "Massive Open Online Course" (MOOC) you do not have a rigid schedule. You can go through the course as rapidly as you wish, or if you need to invest extra time in any area, you are free to take your time with each lesson.
Take advantage of a wide variety of different methods to foster your learning. You may want to do any, or all, of these actitivities
- Watch videos
- Interact with the instructor
- Interact with other students
- Write drafts and submit them for critiques
- Critique other students' writing
- Take quizzes to pinpoint your expertise level
- A variety of other options
to those who need them.